Saturday, July 7, 2007

Itch.

I am not sure if anybody else gets this itch. The itch to change things up, decorate, or simply add beautiful things to your home. I get it more often than not, and today I scratched that itch a bit (but I am sure it will be back, soon).

I completed a small painting project I had been wanting to do for quite some time--I had the samples and the tools but it took me forever to pick the shade I was going to go with. I went with a color called FLAX (from Restoration Hardware) but instead of a flat finish I had a paint store match the color and put it in a suede finish.




It didn't take too long and thank goodness I finished earlier today before it got unbearably hot. I am sure Chris will be surprised when he gets home on Monday--at least he wasn't here to endure the project. I still need to get those speakers painted though . . . maybe next weekend.

No comments: