So instead of the race our little family enjoyed a quiet night on the putting green at the Homestead. Chris tried to putt a few balls around but he mostly ended up hitting balls to Presley for her to gather up. Presley tried a few swings with the putter but it was way too big and she couldn't really get the balls to move much.
It was nice being on the green in the cool shade (considering the hot afternoon). Presley was a little distracted by the geese and deer she could see out on the course but she seemed to have fun with dad messing around. I am sure Chris was trying to lay the foundation for her future golfing career but I think we are a little early for that!
Again, I am sure this is something we will do again. Presley also really loves to ride along in the golf cart as dad plays golf (Chris just picks us up at the 4th hole which is just a 2 minute walk down the hill from the house). Let's just hope she is better than I am at this sport!




1 comment:
Post a Comment