It is true, I am expecting our second child in mid-May 2008! Chris has been busy telling the world today and we are all thoroughly excited to be adding another little one to our home. So far things have been very different with this pregnancy--I have been continually nauseous for the last 3 weeks (let's hope it subsides in a few more weeks). Chris has been a super dad helping out with P--I don't know what I would do without him.
We took Presley with us to the doctor so she could "see" the baby--she did well in a waiting room full of people and even better in the exam room once daddy took her blood pressure and taught her how to "talk" into a stethoscope while listening at the same time.

5 comments:
I knew it!!! Congrats!
We knew it...Contratulations!
-Camille
I had a feeling this announcement would be coming soon! Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. Sorry to hear you've been sick, that is no fun at all.
Yea!! I love these kind of announcements. Very exciting/fun (once you get past the sickness... sorry! I know how that goes!). Let me know if I can do anything. I can't wait to hear more.
I am so happy for you! We would have been due at about the same time...
I hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment