I am due in just under 2 weeks! And I think we are all ready for this to happen. Of course at my doctor's appointment this week he made it seem like I still have a long way to go but I am hopeful that I will have this baby sometime near my May 15th due date. I got a hair cut and color this week and I am treating myself to a pedicure next week--after the pampering the baby is welcome to come at any time (well, after the 12th when Chris is back in town would be best!).

My friend Shannon had her baby 3 1/2 weeks early this week and he is adorable--hopefully out of the NICU and home with a name. No pressure though because I am sure we will be lucky if we have a name picked out before we leave the hospital with our baby. And Kimber has her birth scheduled for the 19th--good luck but I really do hope I have mine before she does (it is only fair).
5 comments:
I am so excited for you!!! I have really enjoyed my little one. It will be fun to have the babies and not be pregnant. I am very excited for summer and going to the park and swimming.
We can't wait for you to have your new little girl!!! Your hair looks really cute!!!
Tara you look so great, I cant believe you are due in two weeks.
Tara we do need to do lunch or dinner. I'm off on Thursday-can you do Thursday night? I definitely want to see you pre-labor and delivery. Also-the flatiron I recommend is the Chi-it's fantastic-and you can find it online for less than $100, or you can go to Trade Secret or Target and pay over $100. But it's the best purchase I ever made. By the way you are definitely a cute pregnant mom-so fun!
what a cute tummy. I hope have it soon, but not while Chris is gone!!
Post a Comment