Monday, May 19, 2008

Just out.

Again, this will be brief . . . just a few photos of Stella's arrival. Initially, when she was handed to me, I thought Stella looked completely different than Presley, but after looking at these photos I was mistaken--they look so much alike as newborns (Stella is just a bit smaller and has a slightly narrower face).

Getting cleaned up and weighed.

Ready for Mom to hold!

Crying in Dad's arms.

I will get to work on downloading and correcting the raw photos from the nice camera tomorrow. I am also going to shoot Stella's official baby pictures.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Tara, Chris and Presley!! She is beautiful and she looks like she is healthy judging by the crying picture. Love to all of you, Kathy

Krista said...

Good luck with the shoot! Call me if you need anything...

Becka said...

I can't wait to hold her!!!

alimcgown said...

She is so precious! Congratulations! Paul and I are excited to be an uncle and aunt again!

Unknown said...

Thanks for making me an aunt again! We can't wait until we get better so we can hold her. You are amazing, one day your prego...I go out of town for a day to a wedding...and I come back an aunt...you are amazing.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Tara! I loved getting the text while I was in H&M that you were pushing :o)! Such great news! I will give you a call when I'm on a more decent schedule-aka not up all hours of the night-I mean I'm sure you're up too, you just might not be in the mood for a chat with a friend :o)

Jess said...

Wow, she is gorgeous! Congrats, I am counting down this last week until our baby girl comes too! So exciting- take care

Tracie said...

Tara,

She is beautiful! CONGRATS! I am not envious of your new sleep patterns, but I am jealous of that bundle of joy. I always knew you and Chris would have gorgeous children:)

Tracie Wilton (Charles)