Summer is finally here, and with temperatures to match! Friday was the official first day of summer and we spent a lot of it outdoors. We took our first trip to the pool at the Homestead. I had just found Presley and Stella swim suits the day before so we had to test them out. Stella and I watched as Presley and dad splashed around in the water. It was a bit cool because the pool is shaded in the late afternoon. By the time we left Presley's lips matched her new suit--
blue!

Here is dad teaching Presley how to patch a bike tire. The patch didn't work but Presley was thoroughly interested in helping with the process.

We also played with bubbles but that wasn't nearly as interesting as all the fun stuff dad has in the garage to play with (this time it was the air pump).
1 comment:
Finally Presley gets to use her great swimming skills. This has been a weird summer so far. I love the pics.
Post a Comment