
She also loves turning off the lights whenever we leave a room--particularly the bathroom and especially public restrooms. This is pretty funny if you are not the one sitting in a dark stall.

We have also been trying new hairdo's. Presley played with these piggy tails all day long!

I told her a few days ago that she looked like a rock star in those pink glasses--Bono came to mind. Now she runs around the house and looks in mirrors saying "I so look like Bono". This afternoon Chris showed Presley a picture of Bono in pink glasses and she laughed--she did look like a rock star!
3 comments:
Man she is cute. I love the piggy tails on her. I've never seen her locks so tame. It makes her look so grown up.
Kimber stole what I was going to say...so cute and grown up. And she really does look like Bono!
Pressley is looking so grown up these days! And she does look like Bono, maybe it's time to introduce her to some classic U2 :o)
Post a Comment