Tuesday, August 12, 2008

On the mountain.

A quick errand to Park City left us with an hour to kill so we headed to Deer Valley for a lift ride up the mountain. Presley is a pro at the lifts and is so excited to start skiing this winter--we have a teacher lined up for her, Wendy, and we need to start looking for all the gear. Good thing Sundance is free if you are under 5--I am sure we will be spending lots of time there this winter.


This is us on the mountain--or as P said, "We aren't on the mountain. We are on the chair and the lift towers are on the mountain.", so literal. Stella slept all the way up and most of the way down in her sling.


It was the perfect morning outing! Cool air, mountain breezes, and lots of sunshine!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks so fun! I'm jealous-I don't think I spend enough time up in PC.

Croslands said...

That looked fun and beautiful and you looked fantastic in that picture!

Jen said...

Looks so fun, now we need to think of things to do this fall since the pools are closing down. It makes me sad to think that summer is almost over. We had so much fun at 7peaks the other day!