Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sundance again.

We have been taking advantage of Chris being home with lots of fun day trips! Today was no exception--we made the quick trip to Sundance for chair lift rides, suckers, and playing in the river. I took the time to take more pictures with the nice camera (still trying to get used to it--I am thinking of finding a photography class somewhere, any suggestions?).


Mom and Presley on a bridge. She was a little nervous about being held up near the edge--she liked looking through the railings better.


This was Stella's view for most of the afternoon. Well shaded from the sun and happy with dad in the Bjorn.


Presley playing in the river. Dad helped her down to a rock where she loved being so close to the water--touching it and looking for things in the water.


Does anyone else remember when these suckers were only 25 cents??? Well, now they are $1! Presley thoroughly enjoyed her Lemon Meringue flavored sucker.

3 comments:

Kari said...

The girls are so cute! It looks like you had a ton of fun. If you want a good photography class you should do the one i took. Im in photo 102 right now but you should totally take the 101 class. Her name is nicole hill. She does a class every month. Check out her blog nicolehill.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

Those pictures are so cute! What a fun outing. The weather has been perfect lately!

Croslands said...

I am glad that you get to enjoy your husband for a while. It's nice to have a husband around isn't it?!

You know you are dating yourself by listing the price on stuff. I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't make us sound old like our parents. But at the same time I agree. Yikes.