Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Almost there!

Stella is being a bit slow with the rolling over milestone--but that's ok! Last week she finally discovered her toes and can now practically pull her toes up and so far over to the side that she is just about ready to roll over.



These are the new curtains for Stella's room! I got the rod and finials at the same time I got Presley's (the bronze was being discontinued and the price was right) and this weekend at the PB Kids friends & family day I picked up these silk, striped curtains for only 30% of the original cost! Thanks Camille for the extra "trade" discount and the company.


Luckily Chris wasn't too tired after a 3 day biking trip with the scouts so he gladly hung them up as soon as he got home.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Stella is getting so big! Andrew loves his toes too. The curtains are so cute. You know I have still never seen your house (at least not since it was in the framing stages). I will have to invite myself over one of these days!

Croslands said...

The curtains do look great. And nice of Chris to know that you needed them hung. Sometimes I get antsy about those things. (like now for instance when I have a million unfinished projects)