Yesterday my friend Shauni invited all of us to a "Spooky Train" ride that a local family has set up in their yard every Halloween. We had no idea what to expect but when we got there you could tell this was no small event! The train runs through several properties and is a permanent fixture (during Christmas they have the Polar Express version running) and the event has quite a large staff of dressed up kids.


The whole experience was fun for me but
a little too spooky for Presley. Thank goodness Shauni's husband Jeremy was there and held Presley while the train made its way through the tunnels and spooky scenery (Stella was in my arms--I should have left her with Chris). Good thing it was still light outside!
2 comments:
Oh man, I did that train last year for Halloween and Christmas. Isn't it awesome?! I'm so glad that you got to go and check it out. The girls look adorable in their comtumes. I hope it was a fun night.
Is this in the valley? The Polar Express sounds fun. The Heber train is way to much money and I don't think Gabrielle is old enough to enjoy.
Post a Comment