Tuesday, March 3, 2009

9 Months.

Just when I thought Stella was so cute grabbing her toes--she learned to CRAWL! On the 1st of March she learned to get up from her belly into a sit and yesterday she crawled (just 3 steps but more have been happening all day).




At her 9 month check up last week, Stella weighed a small 15 pounds 10 ounces and was 27.5 inches long. Overall she is small but still growing.

3 comments:

Tara said...

I took Abbie to the Dr. today and at 7 1/2 months she weighs 16.1 lbs. Your baby is so tiny and cute! Watch out...before you know it she will be standing and walking and then there is no stopping her!

Shannon said...

I love when they suck their toes all the time. I think it's so cute. Andrew doesn't do it as much anymore, and it makes me think he is growing up :( (or maybe it's because he usually has socks on!)

The Fife's said...

I can't believe that it has been 9 months already. We have been army crawling for a bit, but just this week she has started up on her knees. They are so cute.