Thursday, July 23, 2009

Summer.

We are all about the water activities this summer (every summer, really). This week it was a fountain at Trolley Square, the Gateway fountain, and 2 days at Seven Peaks--yes, I am crazy.






Poor Stella, no fountains for her and her teeth have just been killing her. All four one-year-molars coming in at once!

With everything going on I live for afternoon nap time, a quiet house, and a good book (I am currently reading The Friday Night Knitting Club).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Smokes Tara! What awesome pictures you snapped of Presley! She is beautiful and you are so good at getting great shots! Wow!

The Fife's said...

Looks like fun. Tabitha has two molars and working on another one, I hate it. I wish they would come in, she is so cranky! We should get together.

Croslands said...

Sounds like a fun summer week. I don't blame you. Without water it doesn't seem right.
I just got caught up on all of your great NC photos. Looks like it was a fun trip.
Sorry about Stella. Moe is getting her four in at once also.

Unknown said...

Way to enjoy your summer! I think that's the best thing ever-I wish I could play at the fountains I just think I'd probably get some really weird looks :o)