We still have a couple weeks until the big 10 year anniversary, but I had to do something. When we got married I got blue and cream stoneware--I couldn't stand them any longer!
Out they went--plates, bowls, mugs--perhaps someone needs them?? Not wanting to invest too much in new white plates, I got the Pottery Barn Caterer's Box sets. Nice price, nice plates. Too bad they don't have a Caterer's set of bowls.
I can't believe you've been married for 10 years! I first met you after you'd only been married a few months-so CRAZY!! By the way those new plates are very classy-good choice!
What a fun present for yourself. I was just thinking the other day how we still have all our original place settings. Ten years is long enough to use it, right?
3 comments:
I can't believe you've been married for 10 years! I first met you after you'd only been married a few months-so CRAZY!! By the way those new plates are very classy-good choice!
What a fun present for yourself. I was just thinking the other day how we still have all our original place settings. Ten years is long enough to use it, right?
Nice deal!!! I love the classic white plate!!
Post a Comment