
Here's what we know about Stella at 15 months:
- 18 pounds (barely!)
- 29.5 inches long
Stella loves to climb onto and off of anything she can--chairs, couches, beds (tricky to get down)--she likes to swing but can get a bit nervous if she is too high, LOVES to give kisses, is a loud screamer, and we are still trying to work out her tummy issues.
Lately Stella has learned to stand up from a squat position, ride her Wheely Bee, and push around the kid-sized chair like a walker (she is not yet walking on her own).
I still love her toothy smiles!
3 comments:
this would be a good 'snap shot' for her book... do you have more?
Holy smokes, she could be a model! She is so cute! I love her little eyebrows, that picture should be on a billboard. She is adorable. Is she feeling any better?
Cute Photo of her! Thats a classic. I don't think I will be going to Seven Peaks this Friday. But I am seriously thinking of getting some season passes for next year and so maybe we can do that together if you plan on doing that again. ben
Post a Comment