We went to see them last night. She is so cute!! Fun for the McGowns to be overloaded with girls!
Cute! Gabrielle asked me the other day if we could have a "real" baby, it would be nice to have a new niece around to get rid of that idea!
Your girls are so beautiful!{Thanks for the tip on the hair dryer. I had completely forgotten about Pings. I have one now and can't believe the difference. Thank you!!}
how exciting. Glad they got some girl cousins - I have a feeling we will have all boys!
They are SO cute together! I can tell they will be good friends. How fun for them to all be girls! They're all so sweet. Thanks for the visit.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
We went to see them last night. She is so cute!! Fun for the McGowns to be overloaded with girls!
Cute! Gabrielle asked me the other day if we could have a "real" baby, it would be nice to have a new niece around to get rid of that idea!
Your girls are so beautiful!
{Thanks for the tip on the hair dryer. I had completely forgotten about Pings. I have one now and can't believe the difference. Thank you!!}
how exciting. Glad they got some girl cousins - I have a feeling we will have all boys!
They are SO cute together! I can tell they will be good friends. How fun for them to all be girls! They're all so sweet. Thanks for the visit.
Post a Comment