We had a minute to hit the slopes today (between breakfast and another home volleyball match tonight)--I was glad Chris got to come, he has only been skiing one other time this year! With all the other equipment we have to haul around when I take the girls skiing, I am just not up for bringing my "good" camera, so here are a couple camera-shots of our day.
 |
| My snow angels. |
 |
| Stella waiting for the tow-rope with Chris. Usually she just skis between my legs, but when dad took her she did it on her own! |
Ahhh, Sundance--so close, so small, and I know it so well. Too bad the parking/shuttle stituation is such a pain for families! I remember the days when I couldn't snowboard at Sundance and when, if you had to park in the upper lot, you could just ski down to the lift (not ride a bus!).
No comments:
Post a Comment