Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Summer "Stay-cation".

We waited too long to plan a big trip, and to be honest we wanted to save money--so this year for Chris's 2-week break before school started, we stayed home and did lots of local day trips as our vacation.  Here are the things we did . . .

Camping in the Uintas.
Camping near Sundance.
Float trip on the Provo River.
Grandma and Grandpa came on our float trip.
Boat and tube on the lake.
13th Anniversary.

A fun night out with Grandma and Grandpa.
Alpine slides.
We had fun sticking around this summer!  We also went to Lagoon for the first time (the girls got their money's worth on their favorite ride OdySea).  Watch out next summer--I am in a planning mood and I am thinking Florida with my sister, a Dinsney cruise, and Europe again {can I convince Chris the girls are ready?}.

No comments: