While Stella is sleeping soundly Presley and I wash our hair, face, and bodies. Then I jump out, dry off, and get ready. While I am getting ready P stays in the shower--writing in the steam on the glass walls or playing with whatever toys we have in the shower--she is ALWAYS good!
Well, today when Presley yelled to me "Time to get out!!!", I got the towel and opened the door to get her out. I instantly saw bubbles on the shower floor and the whole steamy shower smelled very familiar--like my face wash!

Presley had proudly "cleaned" the shower with my nice, exfoliating face wash (could she have used the nearly empty regular face wash?). I calmly said thanks but explained that we do not use mom's face wash to clean the shower. She was so sad that I was sad (yes, nearly HALF the bottle was down the drain). We dried off, cleaned up, and I moved the face wash to the small, taller shelf in the shower.
I guess I am lucky to have a sweet little girl who wants to "clean" the shower.
4 comments:
What brand is that wash?
Thanks again for the yummy dinner. You are just too nice!
"Calmly", my ass - Tara was freaking out and it was all she could do not to beat P-nut over the head with the almost-empty bottle.
I was having a quite a nice laugh since I think all those Purity products are a complete bunch of horse-hockey, but ultimately I am the one who has to pay for it, so I should have been more bummed.
Speaking of which, I find it fascinating that I have a perfectly good complexion using a bar of soap, Presley's is even better using the Johnson's wash she uses on her hair, but Tara has to keep $500 worth of cleanser for every individual body part: three kinds of hair stuff, body, legs, feet, two face cleaners, etc.
Thank you sweetheart ;).
so funny! - kind of! That same thing totally happened to me a few weeks ago! Not fun! But, nothing you can do about it! Chris cracks me up by the way!
Post a Comment